Thursday, June 3, 2010

Darned if you do and darned it you don't!

It is true. SO TRUE. I can see you who have made comments agree with me. You just are darned either way. Live your life with doubts and be miserable or be miserable making choices you are fearful of. I guess it's true that I want to be CERTAIN of everything and I can't be. I just can't. No one can because it's not possible except for God. For  now, I've given up the idea of the laminate flooring. We have lived in this house for 12 years and the carpet has gone through alot. My husband said he was used to it and didn't get mad about the flooring. He probably expected me to change my mind, after all it is what I do best. It really does help having support from you out there who do know what I am talking about and experiencing.
Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Vacation