Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thoughts

This blogging thing can be hard. I feel like I should write something every day weather anyone else is reading it or I'm just venting and getting it out. OCD is hard. I was at the dentist's office yesterday because my daughter had an appointment. I was sitting in the lobby looking at a magazine and then felt something on the cover of the magazine so I turned it over to look and see what I might be touching. I first noticed what looked like blood. I then noticed a squished little fruit fly or something by it. Can I convince myself that this blood was from the bug? NO! I know it had to be but then my OCD tells me it was from a human who probably had some sort of disease I could get and give to my family. I went into the bathroom and washed my hands. I then put hand sanitizer on a few times. When we got in the car I washed my hands with a few wet wipes. They still did not feel clean. I had to wash my hands a few times when we got home. I have washed off my steering wheel and other things in the car with a soapy paper towel but I feel like I need to do it again. I am not excited about going grocery shopping this morning because I still feel the contamination and it might get on my food. I am going to go clean my steering wheel again and probably my keys and purse handle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Vacation