Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Experiencing anxiety

That's not an uncommon thing in my life. Some days are just filled with more anxiety than others. I kind of has myself worked up this morning and a few days off and on because of some tenderness or soreness on my inner legs and arms. I know I don't help matters by pinching and prodding at it.  I worry. I think about the worst. I try to just focus on God when this happens but fear overtakes and I know I should not fear because that's what God tells me. I haven't freaked out about myself for a while. Usually, it's with my kids now. I thought I was over ME. Guess not. I did take a clonazapam yesterday and today. It doesn't seem to be helping much this morning. The worst thing about having these catastrophic fears is it can ruin my whole day if I let it. I have to go grocery shopping today and it feels overwhelming right now. My breathing is even off key. God please give me strength to face my day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have SO been there! When that happens, even though I just want to sit and stew, I have to make myself SUPER busy so I don't even have time to think about it. (And no, I'm not always successful! ;) )
    Anyway, my prayers are with you. Here's to having the courage you need.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Vacation