Monday, April 5, 2010

Holidays

Depression which is also something that comes along with my OCD. I don't know why but every holiday is very emotional for me. I look forward to them but I always seem to just be emotional even if I'm having a good holiday I feel sad. I was like that yesterday and not in a great mood the first part of the day. I don't know if it's the high expectations for the day and matters with family that can make me very sensitive. We were going to spend the day just Me, my husband and children as our parents had other plans. It ended on a good note. My husband's parents came to our house and stayed for dinner. They got done sooner than expected at the previous place. We played games and had fun so that helped my mood. We had a nice ham dinner. I haven't been taking clonazapam for the last few days now which is on a as needed basis. It helps to relieve anxiety to calm the obsessive thoughts. I have felt pretty good. I will take it if I feel I need it though and it does help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Vacation