Thursday, March 11, 2010

God is so good

I spent the morning and all day yesterday researching to try and find something else to feed my dog so I didn't have to step foot in the poisoned sprayed parking lot. I just got tired of looking and I went to the Vet. and got the food. I am doing fine. I had to leave my shoes in the garage though, instead of the front door. My dog is happy she got her food. She is on a prescription diet for re-occuring bladder stones so I can only get her food there. I was making her food for a while. I decided to stop because I was having problems using the bone meal because it has small amounts of  lead and arsenic in it and I was afraid I could possibly breathe it in. It's just so much more complicated than it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Vacation