Sunday, October 16, 2011

Chemicals make me anxious

It's like being poked and prodded and never giving up. Chemicals are brought into my world even though I don't want them to be there. I ask for them not to enter my home but sometimes they do. Antifreeze has been lurking in my garage and it wakes me up and it bothers me. I crack my garage to let in fresh air even though I can't smell it. I fear it entering in my home through vapors getting sucked through my furnace. Oh, how it loves to torture me. I get mad wondering why this had to be brought here but it entered because other people do not think the same way I do. They can't. I can explain my reasons and they can get a small grasp but it's not in the same way as me. My mind works differently, yes indeed. I know God created me in his image and he made me just how he wanted me to be. I have to embrace that even though sometimes it's hard and I may not understand. I know I am fortunate for what I have been given. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I´m a swedish woman with OCD and fear of chemicals. I would like to recommend blog:http://gettingthroughocd.com It is really encouriging, and I hope it will bring some light into your sistuation.
    Anna in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna. I will take a look at it. I appreciate your recomendation. Have a nice day.
    (:

    ReplyDelete

Spring Vacation