Sunday, October 23, 2011

Camping in the rain

I just got home from camping today. It was a weekend at the beach in the rain. It was okay but I came home today and was very cranky. I don't like feeling that way. It's always good to get home. Now I have lots of laundry to do and stuff to put away. I had to give the dog a bath as she was a very dirty dog.
I had a few OCD contamination issues to deal with. One day we were taking a walk to the beach and at the beginning of the trail was a big bandaid. Oh, how they know how to find me. The next day we were taking a walk and my mother-in-law was looking at mushrooms and taking pictures of them. My father-in-law was moving stuff off of mushrooms to look at them. On our way back I ran into a patch of mushrooms and I don't know if I stepped on any. I don't like wild mushrooms because they are poisonous.  I waste so many shoes. That got me into my OCD mode. Oh ya not to forget that a racoon got into our cooler at night and ate a bunch of stuff. We haven't had an animal get into our cooler before. Whoa is me.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that the post camping woes are getting you down. I totally understand! :) Hugs. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Vacation