Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Checking in

I write this blog to share my experiences with people and to find people who I can relate with. I do not always have something to write about.
I am always on alert for with that fight or flight feeling but I think I'm doing pretty good right now.  I never know from day to day, but I guess that is true for all of us since life offers us no guarantees and OCD doesn't accept that. It wants a guarantee. This is where I put my faith in God.
I am taking one clonazepam daily and continue to take 3 fluvoxomine nightly. Taking the clonazepam in the morning sure does help me. I wake up and start feeling anxious as the morning progresses otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. Just checking in on you! Glad you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,

    I was diagnosed with severe obsessive compulsive disorder in June of 1984, and at that time literaly could not walk down a city block with out stopping to pick up the trash. Today, by God's grace, I am quite free and happy. To me the key is always letting go of all forms of anger, no matter how much I want to believe in them. Laughing at myself is also key. I've written a novel that chronicles the darkest days including being hospitalized when I went abruptly off the the medicine. I like to think the story is also funny. Don't think I'm spamming. You or your fellow blog readers might find it interesting. The title is "Cutting Through the Knot (Second Edition)" and it is for sale on Amazon, and as a Kindle.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Vacation