Thursday, July 12, 2012

You might not understand me because I have OCD

OCD
What is this weird thing?  It's such a crazy thing. As I write I am wearing latex gloves. Why am I wearing gloves? I am because I went to buy some supplies at the fabric store and I think the person who rang up my items was a man dressed as a women. I noticed earlier because he/she sounded like a man. I looked at the name tag and it said Sam. Oh great, it must be a man. Now, I have this bag of fabric and thread sitting in my car that I want to return. I spent about an hour and a half choosing them. I probably wouldn't have even bought them if I knew he/she was going to ring me up. The cashier that was ringing people up asked me if I minded if he/she rang me up. What am I supposed to say? No. I don't think they would like that. I'm just disappointed. I don't think most people would notice or even care but because I have OCD I do. I care and it does bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Vacation