Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I don't really know what's wrong with me besides the obvious

All I know is that I have been feeling so irritable lately. I just get mad and irritated for no good reason. Sounds like are loud or whatever. I'm sick of feeling like this. I feel like I am in a mental fog. I'm trying to figure out what is going on. I started back on vitamin D and fish oil and my multi-vitamin a few days ago to see if that helps. I don't want to call my doctor because it just doesn't seem to help. I know I need to start excercising and that should help too, I hope. We had a very sunny day in the 80's yesterday and now it's dark and cloudy again today. I also had a cavity filled last week and then it was bothersome for a few days afterwords and I noticed it felt rough in between with my tongue. I went a while ago so he could smooth it out and now it feels like there is a sharp point that I keep putting my tongue on. I hate having my teeth worked on. It really bothers me when it's not just right and I hate my teeth being messed with and "ruined" with the drill. Now, I do sound like a total irritable girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Vacation