Saturday, December 10, 2011

Movie and needle anxiety

 Today I took my daughter to see a movie. Well of course a fear happens. She was kneeling on the edge of the chair while we were trying to decide where to sit and she said something poked her. Supposedly this is an "urban legend" but I remember hearing about people putting hiv infected needles in movie theatre chairs. I felt around there and felt something kind of poky but I really don't know. I was looking doing my "research" to try and console myself but I still have that icky feeling of not knowing. I looked on a website I think it's called the body. It's all about hiv and a doctor gives lots of info who is actually infected by hiv from a patient during a procedure he was doing.  It's just like WHY? WHY ? I want to swear and I don't swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Vacation