Thursday, May 20, 2010

Round up

Another fun shopping trip today. I sometimes go to a different fred meyer to avoid the poisons in the front. I had my cart loaded and ready to pay. The only problem was there was only one cashier that wasn't express and the couple in front of me had a nice bottle of round-up mingled in with there groceries. It didn't bother them any. I searched for other options but I didn't have any unless I just left but I spent too long getting all my groceries. I am proud of myself because I bought them and I don't like it but I'm not totally freaking out, yet! It will cause me to wash my hands every time I open a package but I usually do that anyway. I wash before preparing a meal and alot during the whole process. My doctor thought I had eczema on my hands when I was there last and I said no I just wash my hands alot. She said maybe I should try putting vaseline on them, ick.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have a GREAT lotion for dry hands...I wash mine way too much too. :)
    The best thing I have found is Jergens Intense Moisture Therapy. BUT, I can only find it in sample size tubes at Target anymore. About 2 years ago they discontinued the regular size, but the trial sizes are still available.
    Anyway, BEST lotion ever! :)
    And congrats on going through with the purchase anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Vacation